General Data Protection Regulation
If you have any questions related to this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you can contact us through the Contact Page on the Site or at email@example.com.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Cloud Analogy is a controller of your personal data. If you want to know more about GDPR and your rights under this act, read this GDPR guide.
We collect and use your information only when we have a legal basis for doing so.
1. We need to provide you the services and customer support or to perform a contract with you.
2. You have given us the right to do so for a specific purpose.
3. We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
We will keep access to your data and information for no longer than necessary based upon the purposes. The amount of time we retain and use your information will depend on compliance with our legal obligations, resolves disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a European Economic Area resident (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to know about the information we collected band stored about you and if you want it to be removed, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Following are the data protection rights you possess:
1. Right to be informed – This means we must inform you about how we will use your data each time we collect it.
2. The right to access – You have the right to access data that we hold. It is known as a subject access request in which we have to respond to you within a period of one month or a reasonable time period.
3. Right to rectification – You have the right to convey about the wrong information about you ask us to put it right.
4. Right to erasure – You can ask us to remove your data whenever you want.
5. Right to data portability – You can use your data for your own purposes across different services.
Cloud Analogy follows a standard process of using Log Files. We collect information that the browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”). Log Data consists of information such as Internet protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages that you access, the date and time of your visit, the time you spent on the site, etc. The main motive of gathering information ID is to administrate the site, track user movement, analyzing trends, and demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick Dart Cookie
Our Advertising partners
Web Beacons and cookies are used by some of the advertisers on our site.
Cloud Analogy is committed to protecting the privacy of children while using the internet. We encourage the parents and guardians to monitor, observe, and guide their kids’ activity over the internet.
We don’t knowingly collect personal information from persons under 13 years of age. If we come to know about the personal information of a person under 13 has been stored by our site, we’ll take appropriate steps to delete the records from our site. We encourage parents and guardians to contact us immediately if they want their children’s personal information to be deleted.